Monday, April 4, 2011

Turban Behaviour

Im completely obsessed with my new headband.  Its the perfect solution for lazy, rainy-day hair.  My look today is very Ali Magraw meets Sheikah Mozah.

sidenote: if you dont know who either one of these women are, do yourself a favour and google image search them ASAP.



courtesy of Kanga
 vinyl headband: urbanoutfitters.com
blouse: H&M
trousers: Bebe
watch: Guess
boots: Aldo
necklace: Ardene
belt: Aritzia

If I could one day possess the style, elegance, and rogue fashion sense of Sheikah Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned, I would die a happy woman.  If theres one thing I learned in my travels to the Middle East, its that behind closed doors those Arabic bitches are FIERCE.  Just when you think youre bringing your fashion A-game, they swoop in on their husband's G6 and shut you down hard.  No matter how luxe & decadent we westerners think we are, we are no match for the Middle East.  They are the definition of OPULENCE.



FIERCEWITHAHIGHWAIST