Friday, February 25, 2011

Black & Hot Pink Black & Hot Pink Black & Hot Pink..........

I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA to look at my new Hot Pink Wellies and not crack a smile.......


photo by Deana


Gingham shirt: Bluenotes
Black skinnies: Old Navy
watch: Garage
Black pashmina: Miami Airport
Hot Pink Wellies: Old Navy
hot pink nail polish: co-ordinated with hot pink wellies ON PURPOSE


My stay-cation was wonderful (thank you for asking).  Basically the only thing on the the list I accomplished was COOKING & EATING a ridiculous amount of food.  I made a "from scratch" meal everyday, but ended up wolfing it down like a Rottweilier before I had a chance to take a photo.  Here are a few of my culinary endeavours:


Fresh Oysters with lemon, horseradish, & hot sauce (Im obsessed):


Homemade bocconcini, basil, & tomato pizza:


Homemade Proscuitto & spinach pizza:


Salmon soft tacos with mango & avocado pico de gallo:


Coconut popsicle (amazing):


As you can see, I accept & embrace my gastrosexuality to the fullest extent.
WE'RE HERE.  WE'RE QUEER. GET USED TO IT. *massive belch*


FIERCEWITHAHIGHWAIST