Monday, February 28, 2011

Snoop Bloggy-Blog


...thats the title of my post today because my hairstyle is VERY Snoop Dogg in Long Beach, California circa 2001:
courtesy of http://www.360waves.net/



photo by Kanga




BF blazer: H&M
sweater: Aritzia
leggings: Costco (I just discovered they have AMAZING leggings)
boots: Miss Sixty
watch: Guess


This weekend, my BBF (Best Boyfriend Forever) celebrated his 94th birhday (hahahahaha....hes old.)  I baked him some delicious goodies filled with lard & sugar so he can hurry up and die and I can run off with his millions........


Homemade Bacio cake (inspired by Baci candy.)  "Bacio" means kiss in Italian.  In FierceWithAHighWaist speak, Bacio means hard-work.  I was up at 8:30am baking this shit from scratch, roasting the hazelnuts and stire-ing the dark chocolate.  It was worth it.....the outcome was probably the most fluffy flourless chocolate cake Ive ever had.



Amaretti cookies.  Perfect with your morning cappucino.  My mommy gave me a great tip to add a smidge of cocoa to the recipie;  next time I will also add a few teaspoons of amaretto liquer to punch up the almondy-ness.



Ladies, gotta keep 'em fat and faithful, right?


FIERCEWITHAHIGHWAIST