Friday, March 11, 2011

B.F.A. (Big Fat Ass)

I dont care what anyone says......I LOVE my mom jeans.....or any other article of clothing that makes my ass & thighs look juicier than a georgia peach......


photo by Kanga
 cropped sweater: H&M
high-waisted mom jeans: Urban Outfitters
belt: Aritzia
boots: Miss Sixty
watch: Garage
hoops: Ardene


Im told on a daily basis that I have a "big fat ass."  While Ive always thought of and taken this as a compliment, Im not sure the individual who says this to me means it as such.  Some women think having no curves (translation: 12 year old boy bodies) is sexier....and they are completely entitled to their own opinon......Kate Moss is built like this and I think she is a stunner.  But I definitely do not fall under this category.  My B.F.A. has ALWAYS been my favourite body part.  In my opinion, the most beautiful women in the world have some serious B.F.A.s (my J.Lo, Beyonce, Shakira, to name a few).....and pretty much every man I have ever come in contact with has agreed with me.......even tho Im sure they were probably just trying to sleep with me.


I think Sir Mix-A-Lot summed it up best: "L.A. Face with an Oakland booty."  Check this out to hear an homage to all the B.F.A.'s of the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzoSIDE NOTE: the girl in the tight yellow dress at the beginning pretty much has my dream physique.





FIERCEWITHAHIGHWAIST